|FiSH! Philosophy Certfication|
FiSH! Train the Trainer
FiSH! Train the Trainer is for business owners, managers, operations directors, training/HR professionals who want to move their organisation or team forward.
At FiSH! Train the Trainer, you will learn how to master the art of FiSH! training as well as:
• Learn proven, step-by-step methods to apply The FiSH! Philosophy as a tool to achieve your training objectives.
• Achieve personal mastery of the four FiSH! practices, so you can lead more effectively through your example
• Engage in meaningful discussions with a community of FiSH! Philosophers, learning new strategies and tips you can use to get more out of your training.
• Develop a strategy to embed The FiSH! Philosophy into the DNA of your culture, thus strengthening your mission, vision and values.
• Avoid the “one hit wonder” or training “flavour of the month” labels
To download a detailed brochure click on FiSH! Train the Trainer Workshop.
Other FiSH! Training
The Mind Resources Institute of Learning and Innovation also have customised and public FiSH! training workshops to ensure you effectively roll out FiSH! in your organisation.
We also help schools blend the FiSH! Philosophy into their education to build a more positive, enthusiastic and focused school culture. To learn more about FiSH! For Schools, click here.
Call your Mind Resources consultant today to find out how FiSH! can help your organisation.
What is the FiSH! Philosophy?
The FiSH! Philosophy is a set of simple, practical tools to help you create the work culture you’ve been looking for. It’s a way to build stronger relationships that equip you to face your challenges more effectively. The FiSH! Philosophy fulfills the most basic needs of human beings who, in turn, fulfill the needs of the organisation—more connected teams, better communication, extraordinary service and higher retention.
What are the 4 FiSH! Philosophy principles?
1. Be There is being emotionally present for people. It’s a powerful message of respect that improves communication and strengthens relationships.
2. Play taps into your natural way of being creative, enthusiastic and having fun. Play is the spirit that drives the curious mind, as in “Let’s play with that idea!” It’s a mindset you can bring to everything you do.
3. Make Their Day is finding simple ways to serve or delight people in a meaningful, memorable way. It’s about contributing to someone else’s life, not because you want something out of it, but because that’s the person you want to be.
4. Choose Your Attitude means taking responsibility for how you respond to what life throws at you. Once you are aware that your choice impacts everyone around you, you can ask yourself, “Is my attitude helping my team or my customers? Is it helping me to be the person I want to be?”